Friday, June 1, 2012

1 Year Anniversary - Brian & Emily Rodenbeck

1 Year Anniversary

Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. Emily, myself, family, and friends were at Myrtle Beach where it became official. It was a fabulous week in Myrtle Beach, and it's been a fantastic year since. We finished our evening with a nice dinner at the top of the Millennium revolving restaurant. It was delicious. During dinner we talked about a lot of stuff, but what really struck me was everything that we had done during our first year of marriage. We went to Vermont, Seattle, Florida, Kansas City, and Columbia. Emily did more traveling that that for work too. I love that we got to do so much traveling. I'm not sure we can keep up that pace, but hopefully we can do some. At least two of those were for my races, and I think I will look to expand my destination races to new places so we can continue to explore. That doesn't even account for all of the adventures we go on. Every weekend has at least one or two activities, events, races, or other type plans. I can't believe Emily has the energy to keep up with all this and be in kidney failure. Once she's got a transplant and is feeling better, where are we going to find the time to do even more stuff? I guess that's a good problem to have. I look forward to another wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment